If you sometimes avoid smiling because you’re uncomfortable with the condition of your teeth, it’s time for a smile makeover. Whether it’s only a few minor things, such as yellowed teeth, a chip on one of your front teeth or there are more severe issues, such as missing and broken teeth, our experienced cosmetic dentists in Austin, TX are here to help you get your smile back. A smile makeover doesn’t include a specific set of dental treatments, instead, it is a treatment plan that includes one or more dental treatments developed by you and your dentist in Austin to improve your smile. At Elite Dentistry we can repair any damage that may have occurred to your smile. So, whether you are interested in correcting the functionality of your teeth or correcting the look of your smile, here are some of the most common questions and answers about a smile makeover.
What are the Most Common Dental Procedures for a Smile Makeover?
There are many restoration options to choose from when it comes to smiling makeovers, such as dental fillings, crowns, and teeth whitening. But, the most commonly requested dental restorations provided by a cosmetic dentist in Austin, TX may include:
- Alignment problems such as large gaps between teeth, crooked or crowded teeth are common concerns that can generally be repaired with treatments such as Invisalign. Straightening teeth enhance your appearance not only makes your smile look great, but it can also help prevent painful jaw alignment issues and reduce the risk of tooth decay.
- Missing teeth is a common concern that affects your oral health as well as your self-confidence. Elite Dentistry in Austin TX can provide different options for replacing your missing teeth, including dental implants, dental bridges, and dentures.
- Porcelain veneers are often used as part of a smile makeover to repair the size, color, or shape of teeth. Mild to moderate gaps and crookedness can also be repaired with veneers.
- Dental bonding is a smile makeover option for minor cosmetic flaws, such as covering small gaps, filling in small chips, and covering stained and discolored teeth.
- Professional teeth whitening is the most common smile makeover procedure provided by cosmetic dentists in Austin. The most common reason people search for “cosmetic dentistry near me” is to inquire about teeth whitening services. Whitening will remove discolorations and surface stains, which improve the overall appearance of your smile. Elite Dentistry offers teeth whitening options you can afford that are safer and more effective than at-home DIY treatments.
How do You Find the Best Cosmetic Dentists in Austin?
When doing the search for “cosmetic dentistry near me”, the goal is to find the best cosmetic dentists in Austin. So, it’s important to know what to look for. Make sure the dentist has experience with cosmetic dentistry and that they have great reviews from previous clients that had smile makeovers. Browse their website to make sure they offer all of the dental services you’ll need for a smile makeover and read reviews and testimonials from previous patients. Make sure to call the office to ask if you can schedule a consultation instead of simply scheduling the treatment. While speaking with the dentist, pay attention to how they address your questions and concerns, and be sure to take a mental note about how friendly and knowledgeable the staff is.
When you repair your smile, you will be taking the steps to improve your self-esteem and self-confidence as well as lowering your risk of further damage and/or infections. Tooth restorations, such as veneers and dental crowns will add a layer of protection to help reduce the risk of further damage that may also affect your smile.
To schedule an appointment and consultation for information about your smile makeover options, contact Elite Dentistry.